Rules & Safety
mTrade Park General Rules
- NO ANIMALS (except for service animals)
- NO outside food or beverages
- NO gum or sunflower seeds allowed on the synthetic turf infields of Graduate Oxford Quad, Robert Pat Patterson Quad and Quad C. Sunflower seeds and gum degrade the playability of the synthetic turf.
- NO tobacco products allowed
- NO spectator coolers or containers of any size (team coolers are allowed as are ammonia water coolers)
- NO fireworks of any kind
- NO air horns, Vuvuzelas, or whistles of any kind (teams using boom boxes for music must only play in between innings and/or for walk-up music). mTrade Park reserves the right to turn off or remove any boom boxes for failing to comply.
- NO SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES, SCOOTERS, ROLLER SHOES, OR RIP STICKS or the like thereof
- NO un-authorized field usage – all usage must be approved in advance
- NO soliciting is allowed anywhere at mTrade Park
- NO un-authorized vehicles, scooters, cart or the like inside of mTrade Park
- NO saving of parking spots or using parking spots for tents, grilling, or loitering
- ALL RV/Camper’s should refer to the Parking heading for references on where to park – RV PARKING
mTrade Park Medical
- mTrade Park does not provide onsite medical services. AED’s are located at each concession stand and the mTrade Park office/shop.
- Specific events may have its own medical/sports trainer and will be generally located near the concession stand unless otherwise noted.
- If an emergency requires a 911 call, place the call. Be sure to state the location of the injury to your best ability.
- Once 911 has been called, inform an mTrade Park staff member immediately about the emergency situation, so the onsite emergency plan can be activated. This includes, but not limited to, our staff properly directing emergency services vehicles and personnel to the location of the incident.
What to do when the weather horn sounds?
When the Perry Weather Lightning Detection System “SOUNDS THE WARNING HORN”, all recreation activities will stop. Participants and spectators should seek immediate shelter by returning to their cars.
- Game officials and or coaches will not supersede this policy. All individuals choosing to ignore this policy will be responsible for their own actions.
- Parents and any other individuals are encouraged to remind participants of this policy. Your action may save a life.
Instructions for an OPC Event or an mTrade Park Tournament Event: See Graphic –>